Friday, June 22, 2012

Bumps in the road

So yesterday sucked!  I had such extreme exhaustion that I was willing to do ANYTHING to help!  After I ate lunch, I started feeling tired- just a little normal tired after a meal feeling.  Then as the afternoon progressed I continued to feel tired, then more tired, then exhausted.  I started to try to jack myself with sugar (I know GREAT IDEA) but hey I'm desperate!  When that caloric nightmare didn't help, I took a nap while my son watched a movie and my daughter had her nap.  I remember waking up occasionally and not having the strength to move or speak or anything- it was HORRIBLE.  When my husband came home I went strait to bed- and now is now, so 16 hours of sleep hopefully helps!  I think this could be a result of a few different things 1. In a vain hope to not be on anti-anxiety pills I stopped taking mine, and I think it either helps with fatigue or my anxiety is spiking in the night and I'm not sleeping well, leading to exhaustion. 2. Too little sleep + too much stress = exhausted 3. I am just exhausted and need to sleep/rest more.

Whatever the reason, I'm feeling better today, and am re-focused to get back on track.  I've been tracking my food and it seriously feels SO restrictive, I hate having everything I eat reflected in writing.  It was my secret comfort to not think about what I was eating, but in writing it down I can no longer ignore what I eat.  I'm not trying to keep my calories under a certain amount or anything, I'm just focusing on tracking.  This is a major challenge for me, but I'm going to keep working on it, day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment