Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sick?!?

Why!?! I've just found a great flow, motivation, and plan, then I get sick. Seriously.  I'm feeling I'm over the worst- slept A LOT- my husband deserves a medal for picking up everything while I work on beating this cold/allergy/flu/rottenness.  I still managed to maintain my workout- I know I can hardly believe it either.  It was also the first time I have run with my husband in the vicinity.  He was working out in the basement while I was on the treadmill.  It was different, not what I had expected, but different.  I think as an overweight person I look at people far more judgmentally then most look at me- why? I'm not sure.  Maybe something having to do with hating to see yourself in others? Anyways, I wasn't as self-conscious as I thought I would be, and that alone is progress.  I can't hide on my basement treadmill forever, can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment