Saturday, July 28, 2012

Lifestyle?

You always hear people say that in order to truly become healthy, the changes you make need to become your lifestyle. 


I have heard this for years.  


I understand what people are saying, now.  Following Paleo has physically shown me the role food should play in your life.  You should eat when you are hungry, and stop before you get full, when you are satisfied.  If you are eating the 'right' foods, this is not a problem.  That entire concept is a breakthrough for me.  I always assumed I was one of those people who never felt full or satisfied with food. It has happened.  I can eat, and simply stop when my body tells me it is no longer hungry, my actual desire for food/to eat goes away!  I can't believe that this has happened, and how much food I probably ate in the past that was not nurturing my body, so it kept telling me to eat and eat and eat in a desperate search for nutrients.  


I like this feeling and this control.
I like the results of this eating lifestyle.
I like feeling healthy and balanced. 
I like this 'lifestyle'.

No comments:

Post a Comment