Saturday, July 7, 2012

Maybe?

This week we went on vacation.  We went to a small town and stayed in a cabin, enjoying all that a trip such as that will offer.  I brought almost ALL of our food, as I am gluten free and my family still doesn't really understand what that is!  I ate carefully, if not sparingly at times because of day trips into town or not wanting to eat junk food.  I did not eat a s'more, have a glass of wine, or eat anything outside of my normal expectations- but I gained 1.4 pounds this week! UGH!  The mystery of my body has yet to be discovered, but that result can only be frustrating!  I'm still working on my running program- but I skipped one workout for the first time since starting, since it was 100 degrees outside at the cabin, it was the 4th of July and we had too many things going on- but I still regret skipping it.  It only leaves me with 'maybes'!  Maybe if I hadn't skipped I would have lost this week.  Maybe I didn't eat enough? Maybe, Maybe, maybe.  


I'm resolved to keep on keeping on, and not to let a little weight gain get in the way of all the other things I gained this week (memories with family, my son swimming, fishing on the lake, fireworks).  

No comments:

Post a Comment