Thursday, July 19, 2012

Run, Run, Running

So I never thought I would actually get this far in a running program.  I'm on week 6 day 2 of my running program.  The workout is 5 min walk, 12 minute run, 3 minute walk, 12 minute run, 5 minute cool down.  I am honestly in shock that I have completed this.  I'm more committed to continue, not because I love running (which actually I really don't love running- not.at.all) but because I am finally seeing some positive results!  I've worked so hard in the past, and not had ANY progress in my weight/body composition/feelings.  I sigh in relief for the progress made, but I find myself apprehensive that it won't last.  I'm trying to keep a positive attitude and not make my thoughts a reality, but 90% of losing weight seems to be dealing with your head, not what is below it!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed (and by that I mean working my ass off and eating well) that this week I lose weight again.

No comments:

Post a Comment