Thursday, September 20, 2012

CrossFit

It's awesome.

I feel like that is about all I need to say.


I went to the "Introduction to CrossFit" workout/intro last night.  I was probably more nervous then I've been in a looooong time.  When I first got there I feel very overwhelmed, but that feeling soon dissipated.  The moves were hard, but they did an excellent job of coaching and assisting.  The hardest part for me, aside from muscle fatigue was remembering to COUNT! Seriously- I'm incapable of counting while concentrating on anything else!


Today I'm sore.  Like stairs are my nemesis.  And considering I had to take two 2 year olds to dance class and bend over to change their clothes and shoes (of course I looked like I doing the worlds slowest squat- one that I might not come back from) I'm doing okay.  I'm already looking forward to going to my next workout.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to see how you are doing? Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete